Willunga Primary School has a uniform, and we support students to ensure that they are dressed appropriately. This includes footwear suitable for active learning, hair tied away from the face, and only small pieces of jewellery.
The wearing of the school uniform has many advantages, some of which are:
- To show pride in the school you attend
- To promote your school
- For safety on excursions
- The elimination of the competition of wearing brand name clothing
- Hassle free mornings for parents when it is time to decide what to wear to school!
- Uniform items (including hats) are available for purchase through the front office, but many people also buy uniform items through retailers.
To assist with identification, different year levels are provided with different colour uniforms. Reception to year 2 students wear yellow/gold polo shirts, Year 3 to 5 students wear navy polo shirts and Year 6 and 7 students wear navy and gold polo shirts.
A senior jumper is available to Year 6 and 7 students. Screen-printing is undertaken in Term 1 each year. Year 6 Senior Jumpers can be returned the following year for printing.
Navy and Yellow/Gold
- R-2 – Yellow/Gold Polo Shirts
- Year 3-5 – Navy Polo Shirts
- Year 6/7 – Navy and Gold Polo shirts
Hats are worn Term 1, 3 and 4 in line with Cancer Council endorsement.
For more information, visit our Policies section.
We are always eager to have your child’s outgrown uniforms! These are not only helpful to students who may have an accident during the day, but also to re-issue to support any students at risk.
Lost and unclaimed uniforms (second hand) are made available through Save The Children, High Street, Willunga.
Last updated: January 20, 2017 at 13:00 pm